Sr. Officer – Operations & Maintenance
||Sr. Officer – Operations & Maintenance
||Goa Natural Gas Pvt. Ltd. (GNGPL)- JV of GAIL Gas Ltd. and BPCL
||Engineering graduate in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering from any AICTE approved University/College with full time regular course having minimum 60% of marks.
||3 yrs. of relevant experience.
||30 years max. age Limit (As on 01.01.2022)
|Roles and Responsibilities
- Operations & Maintenance of CGD Network including CNG stations
- Planning & Scheduling O&M activities
- Smooth operation at CGS /MS
- Operation & maintenance, calibration of DRS/MRS units provided at Industrial & Commercial units.
- Addressing emergencies and minimum down times raised by any customers/consumers on a priority basis.
- Working in close coordination with the O&M contractor and ensure high level of DPNG, Industrial & Commercial customer satisfaction.
- Development of O&M Manual
- O&M of all CNG station & Odorizing unit.
- Coordination with PESO
- Inventory management of O&M spares
- Coordination with OEM supplier
- Inter department coordination for day-to-day activities
- Checking & certification of contractor's bills.
|Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience of CGD/Oil & Gas companies is a must.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills; combined with the ability to think innovatively
- Communication, Negotiation, Leadership qualities, Conflict Management etc.
|Compensation range :
||Rs. 50,000/- per month for Sr.Officer position
|Location of posting
How to Apply:
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall submit their application form on www.naukri.com from 05.12.2022 to 15.12.2022 No other mode of submission of application is allowed. Application received against this advertisement shall be considered for further processing.
Before applying, a candidate must have a PAN Card, an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve-month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification and experience.
Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id email@example.com
Goa Natural Gas Pvt. Ltd. (GNGPL) shall not be responsible, if candidates fill up their details wrongly and consequently their application is rejected.
List of Documents to be submitted with application:
- Degree/Diploma should be acquired through Regular Full Time Mode only.
- Articleship/Internship/Academic Project Experience shall not be considered as Post Qualification experience
- Medical Facility and accommodation: Medical facility and accommodation is included in monthly remuneration. No extra payment shall be allowed on account of Medical facility and accommodation
- Cut off Date: 1st January 2022 (for Age)
- Cut off Date: Last date of application (for Experience)
- Place of Posting: Anywhere in Goa, as per the requirement of Company.
- Other terms and conditions will be as applicable to contract appointees in the company.
- Application Fee: Not Applicable.
- A candidate can apply for one (01) post only.
Each document should be duly Self Attested.
In case of documents which are not legible and not uploaded properly, the application is liable to be rejected.
- Certificate for Date Of Birth proof.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification and mark sheet indicating consolidated marks.
- Work Experience certificates clearly mentioning duration of the experience. In case of present employment, copy of document indicating date of joining along with latest salary slip/statement issued by the employer.
- Any other documents required by GNGPL during the scrutiny shall be provided within given time failing which application shall be rejected.
- Important Dates:
- Opening date for submission of on line application: 05.12.2022
- Closing date for submission of on line application: 15.12.2022
The mode of selection shall be Personal Interview. The mode of selection may be changed, if required, at the discretion of Management. Interview shall be conducted for most suitable candidates through scrutiny by GNGPL.
- Selection Mode:
The contract period is for a Maximum period of 03(three) years not beyond, renewable after
every spell of 01(one) year based on satisfactory performance with an annual increment of Rs. 5000/- in monthly remuneration each year. However, the period of contractual engagement can be reduced/ terminated due to unsatisfactory performance of the individual or project requirement/progress at the sole discretion of M/s. GNGPL.
- Duration of Contractual Engagement:
- General Conditions:
Click here for more details
- The engagement is purely contractual in nature and shall not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in Goa Natural Gas Pvt. Ltd. (GNGPL).
- Those working in Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs etc. must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in prescribed format, not legible, without the required certificates, shall be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Company takes no responsibility to collect any certificate/ remittance sent separately.
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to ensure that all the required certificates/ testimonials are uploaded.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of application. Multiple applications from the same person against a post is not permitted and such applications are liable to be rejected.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility criteria gives no right to appear for interview and/or employment. The management reserves the right to short list of most suitable candidates for Interview for respective positions. No correspondence shall be entertained about the outcome of the application.
- GNGPL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify or alter the recruitment process and also reserves the right to increase/decrease/add/delete any post or discipline, if required without issuing any further reason or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and GNGPL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that a candidate has furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- The joining of the selected candidate shall be subject to being found medically fit.
- Any update, corrigendum etc of this advertisement shall be posted at Companys website - www.goanaturalgas.com and /or www.naukri.com only. Hence candidates are requested to regularly check the websites.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- No correspondence shall be entertained about the outcome of the application.
- The qualification acquired through correspondence mode shall not be considered.
- The Age and Experience or any other conditions/criteria may be relaxed for deserving candidates which is at the sole discretion of the Management. The monthly remuneration may be increased at the sole discretion of management for deserving candidates.
- TA and accommodation expenses at actual or 10000/- (whichever is lower) will be paid to outstation candidates attending Personal Interview at GNGPL, Goa. on submission of documentary evidence or bills.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement shall be under the legal jurisdiction of Goa only.